James O’Keefe has exposed massive election campaign RICO money laundering — in the BILLIONS of dollars.
Millions of those dollars are going to Georgia Fulton county DA Fanni Willis, New York DA Alvin Bragg, and hundreds of other candidates across America.
The money has come from China and other Foreign Nationals.
Watch my video on these explosive revelations:
O’Keefe Media Group Uncovers Potential MASSIVE Money Laundering into Political Campaigns
Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise! (Gateway Pundit, Sept 3, 2023)
In a shocking turn of events, a bombshell investigation has uncovered jaw-dropping connections between Fani Willis and a sprawling web of election fraud and money laundering activities.
Fani Willis’s involvement will be sure to send shockwaves through the political landscape.
The investigation, which spans across multiple states and multiple jurisdictions, has revealed a complex network of illicit operations aimed at undermining the very foundation of our Constitutional Republic and the rule of law. Sources close to the matter suggest that Willis was a massive beneficiary in the Federal and Georgia RICO enterprises. It appears that she is currently playing a key role in orchestrating a systematic scheme to manipulate election outcomes, casting doubt on the integrity of the entire electoral process.
In the lead up to the 2022 midterm elections, my team uncovered a massive money laundering network of campaign finance contributions being made via ActBlue. One of the top beneficiaries of this money laundering RICO enterprise was none other than Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock. The Gateway Pundit was the first news organization to cover the massive money laundering network that financed the Raphael Warnock campaign.
As our investigation progressed, we expanded our efforts into other states such as Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Arizona, and then into every single state.
Working with the Epoch Times investigative journalist Steven Kovac, we made a stunning find. Many of the top ActBlue “Contributors” never made the individual contributions. Many of these “Not Employed Individual Contributors” were the victims of a highly sophisticated money laundering scheme.
The scheme was further exposed when I provided the data to James O’Keefe and his people at O’Keefe Media Group who captured many unwitting “Money Laundering Smurfs” in Maryland.
This massive ongoing money laundering operation involves wire fraud, evasion of campaign finance limits, structuring of financial transactions, tax fraud, non profit fraud, identity theft, and elder abuse.
The RICO operation is still in operation today. Using the identities of unwitting elderly, and other democrat voters, this massive RICO money laundering enterprise is the fuel for the entire election fraud RICO operation.
The criminal money laundering enterprise operates at the Federal, state and local levels. The first local elected official identified as part of this ongoing money laundering operation was Alvin Bragg. . . . . (read more)
There’s Evidence 60% of Act Blue’s Donations Come From China (Independent Sentinel, June 26, 2023)
Recently, James O’Keefe exposed a grift where people are listed as donating far more to Act Blue than they did. It was done without their permission, and most people affected are elderly. There is new information. Evidence shows that over 60% of the money comes from China. . . . .
The O’Keefe Media Group broke its first story investigating what appears to be a national plot to utilize senior citizens matching a similar profile as vehicles to launder millions of dollars into political campaigns.
- The data breaking down the scheme and high volume of contributions was provided to OMG’s newsroom by a Wisconsin based group called Election Watch, led by Peter Bernegger and corroborated by cross referencing data on the Federal Election Commission site and state data.
- Through these publicly available records, it was discovered that Maryland voters had excessive amounts of donations made in their names – not just once, not just twice, but some of them over 10,000 times since 2019.
- Several of these donors, who Bernegger calls “smurfs” in accordance with its label as a term for those involved in the structure of money laundering, would have to make dozens of contributions a day to keep pace with their contribution levels.
- Facets of this scheme have been previously reported on by the Epoch Times and The Gateway Pundit and seemingly dismissed by legacy media. Most donors in the data are tied to Democrat fundraising entity ActBlue.
- The O’Keefe Media Group is the first news organization to capture interviews on camera with the senior citizens who are apparent victims of this scheme.
- Take for example Garland Riggs, a resident of Maryland who has made 31,073 contributions for a sum of over $230,000 from 2015 to 2022 according to FEC and state data. When approached at their doorstep by James O’Keefe, Mrs. Riggs and her husband were shocked by the figures. When told they were listed as giving over $230,000 Mr. Riggs said “No, not us,” before imploring O’Keefe to help him “get to the bottom of all this.”
- In response to this interaction and several other interviews with Maryland residents, the top election administrator in Maryland, State Election Administrator Linda Lamone, said her office “doesn’t know anything about that” and declined to comment further. . . . (read more)